Gordon J. Tosten Exemption Trust Surface Mining/Conditional Use Permits, Reclamation Plan and Financial Assurance Cost Estimate
NOD - Notice of Determination
A renewal and modification of Conditional Use/Surface Mining Permits and Reclamation Plan and review of financial assurance cost estimates for an existing surface mining operation known as the Bear Buttes Quarry. The current project proposes an average annual extraction of up to 30,000 cy with the total amount of extraction not to exceed 50,000 cy in any given year provided the average annual rate is not exceed over a 5 yr period.
3015 H Street
Eureka, CA 95501
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.