Aviation, auto salvage yards, vacant/unzoned/none identified
City Council approval for the Metrpolitan Airpark Project. Site development permit (SDP), Tentative Map Waiver, Easement Vacations, Facilities Benefit Assessment Exemption Ordinance and Leasehold Development Agreement to allow for the development and lease of supportive aviation and non-aviation facilities located on the Brown Field Municipal Airport. The proposed project, as approved, consists of ~331 acres located north and south of the airport runway and bound by La Media Road on the east, Otay Mesa Road on the south, and Heritage Road on the west.
Development Services Department
1222 First Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.