Consideration of a Boundary Line and Land Exchange Agreement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consideration of a Boundary Line and Land Exchange Agreement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed Boundary Line and Land Exchange Agreement would establish the boundary line between State sovereign public trust lands and after-acquired public trust lands and exchange and terminate any and all property rights, including any public trust interest, in certain parcels in exchange for acquisition by the State of two parcels, commonly known as the Army Reserve Parcels, located within the former Oakland Army Base.
- Contact Information
G. Kato, J. Lucchesi, J. Rusconi
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sect 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- Settlement of titel and boundary problems will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.