Consider Authorization of Litigation for Trespass and Ejectment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Authorization of Litigation for Trespass and Ejectment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Ratify staff's determination that the vessels Fresno and San Leandro are in trespass on State owned sovereign land located in Haypress Reach near SPud Island in the San Joaquin River. Authorize staff of the Commission and the Officer of the Attorney General to take all steps necessary, including litigation, to remove the vessels and other objects from State sovereign land.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Exempt Status: General Rule Section 15061 (b)(3) CCR Ratifying staff's determination that the vessels Fresno and San Leandro, are in trespass and authorizing staff of the Commission and the Office of the Attorney General to take all steps necessary, including litigation, to remove all unauthorized facilities will not have a significant effect on the environment and therefore these activities are not subject to CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.