Consider Authorization of Litigation for Trespass and Ejectment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Authorization of Litigation for Trespass and Ejectment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Ratify the staff's findings and conclusion that David Underwood is in trepass on State sovereign lands located in Lindsey Slough off of the Sacramento River. Authorize staff of the Commission and the Office of the Attorney General to take all steps necessary, including litigation, to remove the vessels and other objects from State sovereign land.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- Rio Vista
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Exempt Status: Activity is not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR (Sec 15060(c)(3)CCR) Authorization for staff of the California State Lands Commission and/or the Office of the Attorney General to take all legal steps necessary, including litigation for trespass, ejectment, and removal of unauthorized facilities is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.