Authorization of an Agreement and Consent to Encumbrancing of Lease
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Authorization of an Agreement and Consent to Encumbrancing of Lease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize staff execution of the document entitled "Agreement and Consent to Encumbrancing of Lease" on file in the office of the California State Lands Commission by reference and made a part hereof, in favor of Union Bank, N.A. as Secured Party.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Exempt Status: Activity is not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. (Sec 15060(c)(3)CCR) Staff execution of the document entitled "Agreement and Consent to Encumbrancing of Lease" is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.