General Lease - Right of Way Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Right of Way Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Right of Way Use, beginning March 20, 2010, for a term of 25 yrs, for the use and maintenance of one existing above-gorund, 12 inch diameter steel pipeline together with necessary fixtures and appurtenances, and for the use and maintenance of an existing unimproved access road.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1/Sec 2905(a)(2)Title2DIV3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a General Lease - Right of Way Use for the use and maintenance of one existing above-ground, 12 inch diameter steel pipeline together with necessary fixtures and appurtenances, and for the use and maintenance of an existing unimproved access road will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.