Recission of Approval of a Dredging Lease, and Amendment of Lease
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Recission of Approval of a Dredging Lease, and Amendment of Lease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rescind authorization, effective June 28, 2010, of Lease No. PRC 8449.9, a Dredging Lease, issued to the city of Petaluma. Authorize amendment of Lease No. PRC 7235.1, a General Lease - Commercial Use, effective June 28, 2010, to maintenance dredge a maximum of 38,303 cy of material annually from Petaluma Marina in the city of Petaluma, Sonoma County. Dredged material will be placed at the US Army Corps of Engineers designated upland disposal site at the Petaluma City Dredge Disposal Area and/or Winter Island.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1/Sec (a)(2)Title2DIV3
- Reasons for Exemption
- continued: Class 4, Sec 15304 (g) Title 14 Rescinding authorization of Lease No. PRC 8449.9, a Dredging Lease, is not a project in accordance with CEQA. Amendment of Lease No. PRC 7235.1, a General Lease - Commercial Use, to maintenance dredge will not have a significanty effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.