Termination of a Recreational Pier Lease and Issuance of a New General Lease - Recreational Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of a Recreational Pier Lease and Issuance of a New General Lease - Recreational Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of Lease No. PRC 7449.9, a Recreational Pier Lease, effective March 22, 2009, and authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use, beginning March 23, 2009, for a term of 10 yrs, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing joint-use pier and two mooring buoys.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activity is not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR [(Sec 15060(c)(3)CCR)] Termination of a Recreational Pier Lease is not a project in accordance with CEQA. Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use for the continued use and maintenance of an existing joint-use pier and two mooring buoys will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.