General Lease - Right of Way Use
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Right of Way Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Right of Way Use, beginning June 28, 2010, for a term of 25 years, for the reconstruction, use and maintenance of an existing unauthorized 70kV overhead transmission lines to a 115kV overhead transmission line.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a General Lease - Right of Way Use for the reconstruction, use and maintenance of an existing unauthorized 70kV overhead transmission line to a 115kV overhead transmission line will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.