General Permit - Sand Removal Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Permit - Sand Removal Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Permit - Sand Removal Use, beginning June 28, 2010, for a term of five years, for placement of a temporary, portable stairway access and collection of a maximum of 10 cubic yards of sand annually for routine pipeline maintenance purposes.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a General Permit - Sand Removal Use for placement of a temporary, portable stairway access and collection of a maximum of 10 cubic yards of sand annually for routine pipeline maintenance purposes will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.