Mesa Consolidated Water District - Removal of UV Treatment Facility at Well No. 5 Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Mesa Consolidated Water District - Removal of UV Treatment Facility at Well No. 5 Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The District has proposed to remove the existing ultraviolet (UV) Treatment Facility for treating N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) in the groundwater produced by Well No. 5.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
605 W. Santa Ana Blvd, Room 325
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Phone : (714) 558-4410
- Costa Mesa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves the removal of the UV Treatment Facility installed at Well No. 5 fall under the "common sense exemption" pursuant to Title 14, Section 15061.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.