Retaining Wall Reconstruction at McFarlan Street, Eureka
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Retaining Wall Reconstruction at McFarlan Street, Eureka
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves removal and reconstruction of an earthen fill, concrete, and riprap retaining wall that was installed by the previous property owner without appropriate permits. The fill material associated with the unpermitted retaining wall extends beyond the property line of a residential lot, does not meet applicable code requirements, and encroaches on an area that exhibits wetland characteristics. The project involves pulling the existing fill material away from the wetland area and rebuilding the retaining wall within the limits of the property in accordance with applicable permits and codes.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves reconstruction and minor modification of an existing accessory structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.