Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0075-R1, Eel River Drive PM 2.01 Culvert Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0075-R1, Eel River Drive PM 2.01 Culvert Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to conduct maintenance work on two existing permanent failing culverts. There will be no expansion of use in connection with the project.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Unnamed Tributary to Hawk Slough
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301, Class 1(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.