Lower De Laveaga Service Road Crossings 1 and 3
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Santa Cruz County Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Lower De Laveaga Service Road Crossings 1 and 3
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to improve water quality by reducing erosion and sediment loads from ephemeral streams which drain to the West Branch Arana Gulch. For crossings 1 and 3, project activities include stabilizing the outfalls and constructing a low maintenance conveyance system at the intersection of the road and the tributary channel. This will be accomplished by replacement of the existing culverts with and open channel design. Outfall stabilization at the crossing will be accomplished by creating boulder cascades which will transmit runoff from the road crossings down to a pool located at the terminus of the cascade.
- Contact Information
Santa Cruz County Resource Conservation District
820 Bay Avenue, Suite 128
Capitola, CA 95010
Phone : (831) 464-2950
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 03, 04, 33 - Class 1, 3,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- None of the activitites will have a significant effect on sensitive areas or resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.