Right of Entry, Sediment Management Project, Chino Hills SP (09/10-1E-19)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Right of Entry, Sediment Management Project, Chino Hills SP (09/10-1E-19)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Orange County Water District will be issued a Right-of-Entry permit to conduct biological, physical, and geotechnical studies in the eastern portion of the Santa Ana River to determine feasibility of sediment restoration downstream of Prado Dam.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Inland Empire District 17801 Lake Perris Drive
Perris, CA 92571
Phone : (951) 453-4139
- Chino Hills
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15305 - Class 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations in land use limitations in areas with an average slope of less than 20%, which do not result in any changes in land use or density, including but not limited to: (a) Minor lot line adjustments, side yard, and set back variances not resulting in the creation of any new parcel; (b) issuance of minor encroachment permits.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.