Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0117-R1, SPI Crossings Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0117-R1, SPI Crossings Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to remove and replace and existing culvert on one crossing and grade and replace an existing rock ford on another crossing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2309
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.