Laguna Beach County Water District - El Morro Reservoir #1 - Cover and Liner Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Laguna Beach County Water District - El Morro Reservoir #1 - Cover and Liner Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The District has proposed to replace the existing Hypalon bottom liner and floating cover with a new bottom liner and a new permanent fixed column cover, respectively.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
605 W. Santa Ana Blvd, Room 325
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Phone : (949) 464-3109
- Laguna Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves the replacement of exisitng cover and liner with a new liner. The project involves no expansion of the existing use of the facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.