Operation of an Iron and Manganese Treatment Facility located at 52nd Well Site Maywood Mutual Water Company #2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operation of an Iron and Manganese Treatment Facility located at 52nd Well Site Maywood Mutual Water Company #2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project includes the installation and operation of an iron and manganese treatment facility at 52nd Well site to remove iron and managenese in drinking water that exceeds secondary maximum contaminant levels. The facility will have the capacity to treat approximately 1, 100 gallons per minute. The project components include three filters and one 22,000 gallon backwash tank.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
500 N. Central Avenue, Suite 500
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (818) 551-2004
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303 -Class 1, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The installation of the treatment facility is a small construction plant to remove contaminants for the existing well located on the Maywood Mutual Water Company existing site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.