Operation of Replacement Well No. 8
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- City of San Clemente
- Document Title
- Operation of Replacement Well No. 8
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construction of a new Well No. 8 to replace Well No. 7. The new well is anticipated to have a similar pumping capacity at ~750 GPM and will be located adjacent to the existing well. Provide a reliable source of water.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Santa Ana District Office 605 W. Santa Ana Boulevard
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Phone : (714) 558-4410
- San Clemente
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2 (CCR, Title 14,Sec 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Continued: Title 22, Section 60101 (b)) California Department of Public Health has issued a permit amendment 05-08-09PA-037 for the above described project on September 14, 2009, and has determined that the project is exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.