Northcoast Nature Learning Center
2 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University Trustees (California State University Board of Trustees)
- Document Title
- Northcoast Nature Learning Center
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The existing facility will be remodeled to accommodate Natural Science education and Natural History education. The project will consists of an interior remodel, replacement of electrical systems, heating systems, windows, and boiler systems. Interior remodeling will be done to accommodate program needs, and exterior demolition will be done to clear inadequate parts of the facilites. Some landscaping will need to be removed and replaced with more appropriate plants.
- Contact Information
California State University Board of Trustees
Humboldt State University 1 Harpst St.
Arcata, CA 95521
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, - A,B,C,D,H,J
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of remodeling an exisitng structure for Classrooms and gallery displays. The project involves negligible or no expansion of an existing use.