Northcoast Nature Learning Center
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University Trustees (California State University Board of Trustees)
- Document Title
- Northcoast Nature Learning Center
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The existing facility will be remodeled to accommodate Natural Science education, and Natural History education, and consists of interior remodel, replacement of electrical systems, heating systems, windlows, and boiler systems. Interior remodeling will be done to accommodate program needs. Exterior demolition will be done to clear inadequate parts of the facilities. Landscaping will be removed and replaced with more appropriate plants.
- Contact Information
California State University Board of Trustees
Humboldt State University 1 Harpst St.
Arcata, CA 95521
Phone : (707) 826-4111
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, A,B,C,D,H,J
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of remodeling an exisitng structure for Classrooms and gallery displays. The project involves negligible or no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.