Sea Crest Parcels Removal Action Workplan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Sea Crest Parcels Removal Action Workplan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will remove about 4,500 cubic yards of soil in two phases. Soils will be removed in portions of the site above 12 feet below ground surface (bgs) within site boundaries that contain either polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) or hydrocarbon volatile organic (VOCs), or both, above risk-based concentrations (RBCs) and replace them with clean imported soil.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfields and Environmental Restoration Program 5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 9630
Phone : (714) 484-5461
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15330 - Class 30
- Reasons for Exemption
- The site is in a developed area and is not known to contain any species of biological significance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.