Los Ranchos de Uvas Water Company New Well #4300637
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Los Ranchos de Uvas Water Company New Well #4300637
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves the installation and operation of a new well to replace a loss of capacity of over 30% in the system's existing 3 wells. The new well is expected to produce less than 20 gpm and will be on the existing site and facility footprint.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Santa Clara District Office 850 Marina Bay Parkway, Bldg. P, 2nd Fl.
Richmond, CA 94804-6403
Phone : (510) 620-3474
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The new well is small, will be replacing existing lost capacity, and will be on the exisitng site and facility footprint.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.