Northern California Power Agency Combustion Turbine Project 1 -
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Northern California Power Agency
- Document Title
- Northern California Power Agency Combustion Turbine Project 1 -
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Gas fired combustion turbine power plant operations and maintenance, involving minor modification of existing equipment and negligible expansion of facilities and energy generation capacity.
- Contact Information
Northern California Power Agency
12745 N. Thornton Road
Lodi, CA 95242
Phone : 209 333-6370 x100
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301a, b, c, d, e, h, 02c, 03
- Reasons for Exemption
- Work will be done to existing, publicly owned facilities to operate and maintain electric power generator and associated facilities. The project will not have the potential to cause a significant effect on the environment as a result of "unusal circumstances".
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.