Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0306-R1, Tumbling McD Project Over Anderson Creek, Navarro River Watershed, Mendocino County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0306-R1, Tumbling McD Project Over Anderson Creek, Navarro River Watershed, Mendocino County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replacement of an existing bridge deck, the south portion of the bridge span, and the south top-bank abutment over Anderson Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
- Other Location Info
- Community of Philo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the replacement of portions of an existing bridge over Anderson Creek. All portions of the project shall remain within the existing footprint of the current structures. The existing bridge span and top bank abutments are well above the average high water elevation of the stream. The two existing in-channel column abutments shall not be modified. No in stream channel modifications are proposed. A few small (>6" diameter) trees will be removed or otherwise impacted by this project. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.