Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0014-R1, Marhoffer Creek Culvert Extension Project, Del Norte County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0014-R1, Marhoffer Creek Culvert Extension Project, Del Norte County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a 3-foot-long culvert extension (with 45 degree bend), install a rock weir, and restore approximately 100 linear feet of riparian habitat.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Crescent City
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to increase the length of an existing culvert, install a rock weir, and restore riparian habitat. There will be no expansion of use connection with the project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.