Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0041-R1, Waters' Road Upgrade Project, Alder Creek/Eel River Watershed, Mendocino County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0041-R1, Waters' Road Upgrade Project, Alder Creek/Eel River Watershed, Mendocino County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Upgrade one Class ll and three Class lll existing watercourse crossings on Unnamed Tributaries in the Alder Creek watershed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves upgrading four undersized culvert crossings. Once completed, the upgrades will serve the same purpose as the replaced structures. Few trees will be removed or otherwise impacted by this project. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.