Seepage Repair at Reclamation District 404, San Joaquin River, River Mile 42.1 to 42.3 Right Bank
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Construction of an approximately 40 foot deep and 2 foot wide cement-bentonite slurrywall along a 1,200 linear foot length of the right bank levee of the San Joaquin River within the city limits of southwest Stockton, California to remediate seepage potential. The proposed slurry wall would penetrate the levee at the midpoint of the crown and extend into subsurface soils and sand horizon to tie into in the thick low permeabilable soil.
CA Department of Water Resources
3464 El Camino Avenue, Room 200
Sacramento, CA 95821
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.