14 Documents in Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The project involves amendments to the General Plan in order to include 2,366.3 acres of the site within the Urban Policy Area and recognize the proposed land uses, streets, and bikeways on the Land Use Diagram, Transportation Plan, and Bikeway Master Plan. The entire site will be rezoned from Agriculture (AG-80) to Special Planning Area (SPA).
Grants Line Road/Glory Lane
Elk Grove Unified: Sunrise
Carson Creek, Deer Creek
Notice of Determination
County of Sacramento
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.