The Galt Park Master Plan Update (2010) is a comprehensive policy document that identifies a planning strategy for the provision and management of City recreation facilities and programs in the Galt Planning Area identified above. It replaces the 1992 Galt Park Master Plan.
Various including Twin Cities Rd/SR 104, Cherokee Ln, Sargent Rd, Boessow Rd
Galt Joint Union District
Deadman Gulch & Dry Creek
Notice of Determination
City of Galt
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
City of Galt
City Clerk's Office
380 Civic Dr
Galt, CA 95632
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.