Humboldt County Department of Public Works Surface Mining/Conditional Use Permits, Reclamation Plan and Financial Assurance Cost Estimate
NOD - Notice of Determination
A renewal and modification of Conditional Use/Surface Mining Permits, approval of Reclamation Plan and review of financial assurance cost estimates for continued quarry operations of the Bald Hill Road #2 Rock Quarry located in the Orick area. The current project proposes a total extraction volume of 15,000 cy of rock over the 15 yr life of the permit. Mining may consist of a single 15,000 cy extraction, or smaller extractions, as frequency as annually.
3015 H St
Eureka, CA 95501
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.