Conditional Use Permit No. 10-04 - Expansion of Existing Materials Recovery Facility at 1150 South Tippecanoe Avenue into Adjacent 42,500 sf building
NOD - Notice of Determination
A request to expand the operation of an existing 74,448 sf materials recovery facility (MRF) located at 1150 South Tippecanoe Avenue into an adjacent 42,500 sf industrial building. The expansion would include recycling and processing of construction and demolition materials and street sweeping debris. The project site is located at 1250 South Tippecanoe Avenue Avenue in the IH, Industrial Heavy land use district.
City of San Bernardino
Community Development Dept
300 North D Street, 3rd Floor
San Bernardino, CA 92418-0001
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.