Request by D.L. Stanton for a Minor Use Permit to allow the construction of a 2,000sf wine processing facility with an attached 400sf wine tasting room. Case production is expected at 1,500 cases annually at maximum production. The 72 acre site is made up of two separated legal lots of 30 and 42 acres each. The project includes a request to modify the required 200 foot side setback to 35 feet. The proposed 35 foot setback is from the common lot line shared by both the legal parcels. The project will result in the disturbance of approximately 20,000sf of a 72 acre parcel.
Department of Planning and Building
County of San Luis Obispo
976 Osos Street, Room 300
San Luis Obispo, CA 93408-2040
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.