Del Norte County - Lake Earl Drive at Brush Creek Culvert Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Del Norte County - Lake Earl Drive at Brush Creek Culvert Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- There are two 48-inch diameter culverts currently under Lake Earl Drive at the Brush Creek crossing. During heavy storm events, the existing culverts can be overtopped and the roadway floods. The purpose of the project is to provide an additional overflow culvert to increase flow capacity under the roadway during heavy storm events to prevent flooding of the roadway. The project involves installation of a new 48-inch wide elliptical culvert adjacent to the existing culverts. A 5-foot deep and 6-foot wide trench will be cut across the asphalt roadway and a new culvert will be installed in the excavated trench.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Crescent City
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project incolves minor trenching and backfilling where the surface is restored.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.