Former Valley Chemical Facility Workplan for Interim Soil Excavation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Former Valley Chemical Facility Workplan for Interim Soil Excavation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Interim Measures Workplan addresses potential health risk resulting from organophosphate and organochlorine pesticides during the formulation and distribution of agricultural chemicals to the local farmers. The shallow soil excavation and off site disposal was selected as the remedial measure. The Workplan proposes excavation of approximately 1,200 cubic yards to an average depth of three feet over an area of approximately 10,000 square feet area excavation. In one area or approximately 400 square feet, the former mixing area, a depth of 7 feet may be removed.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive 5795 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5385
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- the Project is a Minor Action to Mitigate or Eliminate the Release of Hazardous Waste or Hazardous Substances that meets the definition in section 15330 and will will cost less than #1,000,000.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.