Yorba Linda Feeder Shutdown and Inspection
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Yorba Linda Feeder Shutdown and Inspection
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (Metropolitan) proposes to dewater and inspect the Yorba Linda Feeder. Dewatering will occur north of the Robert B. Diemer Plant in Yorba Linda, California.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-6899
- Yorba Linda
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 02, 09- Class 1, 2,& 9
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographic features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. The proposed project also involves the potential replacement of existing utility systems and/or facilities as needed based on results of the inspections.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.