Old Town SHP - Relocated 1 Door at Tienda De Reyes (09-10-SD-44)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Old Town SHP - Relocated 1 Door at Tienda De Reyes (09-10-SD-44)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is the removal of an outward opening side entrance door from its present canted corner known as the Fiesta De Reyes, south of the canted entry way, the new entry will feature an inward opening door with a three step wooden entry boxed landing leading down to the inner courtyard's clay tiled eastern perimeter pedestrian walk.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
San Diego Coast District HQ 4477 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92117
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.