Temporary Urgency Change Petition
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Temporary Urgency Change Petition
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- On May 7, 2010, the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) filed a temporary urgency petition pursuant to Water Code section 1435 et seq. to extend the season of rediversion under Permit 13776 (Application 18115) for 30 days, from May 15, 2010 to June 15, 2010. Under permit 13776, as part of the Central Valley Project (CVP), Reclamation diverts Stony Creek water to storage in Black Butte Reservoir from November 1 of each year to April 30 of the succeeding year. Water is then released from storage and rediverted at the Stony Creek Siphon (Constant Head Orific or CHO) into the Tehama-Colusa Canal (TC Canal), which serves the Tehama Colusa Canal Authority (TCCA), from April 1 to may 15 and from September 15 to October 29. With the temporary urgency petition, Reclamation seeks to extend the season of rediversion at the CHO.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5360
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Pursuant to the provisions of the Califonria Environemntal Quality Act (CEQA), the State Water Board is issuing a Notice of Exemption based on Class 7, Actions by Regulatory Agencies for Protection of Natural Resources, in accordance with Title 14, California Code of Regulations, section 15307. The project as proposed will not have a significant effect on the environment and should be exempt from CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.