Agreement 2010-0040-R4 - SLRSRA Dinosaur Point Low Water Parking Area Improvements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Fish & Game #4
- Document Title
- Agreement 2010-0040-R4 - SLRSRA Dinosaur Point Low Water Parking Area Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project consists of expanding the low water parking area approximately 12500sf. Approximately 200 cubic yards of base rock, 221 cubic yards of concrete, and 70 cubic yards of fill material will be used for the parking expansion. Approximately 400sf of damaged, existing asphalt parking area will be "saw" cut and removed. This area will be repaved with concrete along with the new parking area. The existing lot and new lot will be striped, including Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) striping and signage. The existing, deteriorated boarding float will be replaced, A silt curtain or portadam will be placed appropriately if the work area is not dry. The Project will not affect any vegetation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
San Joaquin Valley / Southern Sierra Region 1234 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559-243-4017 x243
- Other Location Info
- San Luis Reservoir State Recreation Area.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project involves expanding an existing parking lot and does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. The Project is minor in nature and will have no significant environmental impacts, with implementation of measures contained in Stream Alteration Agreement 2010-0040-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.