Tier 2 - Planning Study for Water System Upgrade
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Semitropic Improvement District
- Document Title
- Tier 2 - Planning Study for Water System Upgrade
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. THe Semitropic School District proposes to prepare an engineering report to evaluate the current water supply demand, prepare environmental documents, meet LAFCO requirements, prepare a site survey, develop preliminary plans and specifications and prepare a construction funding application.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5600
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project involves only feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions which have not been apporved, adopted or funded and does not require the preparation of an EIR or a Negative Declaration but does require consideration of environmental factors.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.