Manufactured Home Installation, Lower Barn
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Manufactured Home Installation, Lower Barn
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will install one manufactured home adjacent to two existing manufactured homes on the north side of the residence area, by the lower barn, within Hollister Hills SVRA. This house will be placed on a pad of compacted class 2 base rock. A shared utility trench will be dug, for telephone and electrical services, and backfilled and compacted with sand and native soil. A propane tank will be installed with underground lines buried at 24" to the manufactured home, backfilled and compacted with sand and native soil. The home will have a septic system and leach fields. Percolation tests were conducted with past home installation to determine the percolation rate and potential septic and leach field sites. Water service will be brought from existing 2" water supply the currently supplies the Lower Barn residences.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 637-8205
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Construction and location of new, small structures, manufactured home. Minor trenching and backfilling where the surface is restored. No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.