Cinnamon Ranch Hydroelectric Project, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Project No. 6885
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Cinnamon Ranch Hydroelectric Project, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Project No. 6885
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Between May 1 through August 31, the Applicant's project diverts a cumulative or maximum of 8 cubic feet per second (cfs) from the three perennial streams located on USFS and BLM land for power generation. From September 1 through April 30, Applicant diverts 2.5 cfs from Birch Creek for power generation. The facility generates 150 Kilowatts. Water is discharged directly into a regulatory pond located southeast of the powerhouse for irrigation and domestic supply.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Rights P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5408
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No signinificant effect to the quaiity of the environment was identified in the National Environmental Policy Act review conducted by FERC.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.