Operation of the Lester Water Treatment Plant Filter No. 6
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Operation of the Lester Water Treatment Plant Filter No. 6
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The City of Corona has proposed the installation and equipping of Filter No. 6 at the Lester Water Treatment Plant. This includes construction of air piping to Filter No. 6, new underdrain system and media, water piping to Filter No. 6, and conduits and wiring for electrical control work. Installation and operation of Filter No. 6 will enable the City to treat an additional 5 million gallons per day (mgd) of potable water to an operating capacity of 25 mgd.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Riverside District Office 1350 Front Street, Room 2050
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 525-4159
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The treatment plant is an existing facility which has been reviewed under a previous CEQA doucment. The project involves only the installation, equipping, & operation of a new filter.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.