Connie Drive Main Connection Project -- South of El Camino Avenue
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Sacramento Suburban Water District
- Document Title
- Connie Drive Main Connection Project -- South of El Camino Avenue
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The installation of the water main will place new facilities connecting two dead end water mains where none currently exist in this section of Connie Drive. The estimated length of new facilities is 20 linear feet. Included with the water line will be two replacement water services.
- Contact Information
Sacramento Suburban Water District
3701 Marconi Avenue, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95821-5303
Phone : (916) 679-2896
- Other Location Info
- Winding Way between Manzanita Avenue and Hackberry Lane.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is less than a mile in length and is located within a public right-of-way.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.