California Water Service Company Hawkins Station 1-02 Manganese Treatment System
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- California Water Service Company Hawkins Station 1-02 Manganese Treatment System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes installation and operation of a prefabricated skid mounted 50 gpm manganese treatment system specifically designed to fit within the existing well building, and a 1500-gallon backwash tank and 35-gallon hypochlorite tank also designed to fit within the well building. An existing 3500-gallon pressure tank inside the well building will be removed and replaced with a skid mounted booster system inside the well building.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Sonoma District Office 50 D Street, Suite 200
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Phone : (707) 576-2145
- Santa Rosa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction is all on existing footprint inside existing structures and of similar purpose, size, and configuration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.