Installation of Temporary Water Treatment at Wells 6 and 7 to Study Contaiminant Removal Effectiveness
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Installation of Temporary Water Treatment at Wells 6 and 7 to Study Contaiminant Removal Effectiveness
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Tujunga Well field contains 12 drinking water wells that provide potable water to an existing drinking water system. The project includes the installation of several treatment technologies to study their effectiveness in removing contamanints from the water supply. This project is expected to take approximately 1 year to design and construct.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Metropolitan District Office 1449 W. Temple Street, Room 202
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Phone : (213) 580-5723
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project includes a study into the effectiveness of various removal technologies for contaminants in several drinking water supply wells.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.