Historic School House Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Historic School House Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will replace the existing shake shingles and strengthen the ceiling joist and rafter system of the historic school house roof. Roof improvement is necessary because of water infiltration damage and to increase structural integrity. A twenty five foot area extending from each side of the building will be cleared for vehicle access, equipment and tool use. Minor tree trimming will be necessary for tree limbs that are too close to the project. The construction equipment used will have small motors, the loudest of which would create less noise than the average street legal delivery truck.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8046
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair of existing public structure, school house, involving no expansion of use beyond that previously existing. The proposed project will not have a detrimental effect on the environment, archaeological site, or wildlife/species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.