Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0057-R1, Unnamed tributary to Oregon Gulch
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0057-R1, Unnamed tributary to Oregon Gulch
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will replace an existing culvert crossing with a new 48-inch x 40-foot corrugated galvanized pipe.
- Contact Information
Eda C. Eggeman
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2753
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 (c) Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substanitally the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.