Tranquility Irrigation District Feasibility Study for Arsenic Reduction
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Tranquility Irrigation District Feasibility Study for Arsenic Reduction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The Tranquility Irrigation District proposes to conduct a feasibility study which will investigate possible alternatives to solve the drinking water arsenic problem. The study will explore project alternatives by drilling up to three test holes, analyzing water quality, and designing project alternatives. The study will also include additional CEQA analysis which will be used to select and approve the best project alternative.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7408
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5685
- Other Location Info
- Near the community of Tranquility
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The feasibility study will not lead to direct or indirect impacts on the environment, and will not have a legally binding effect on later activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.